Showing all 6 results
Buy Xanax Online: Quick & Comprehensive Medication Guide
The drug in a Glance
- What is Xanax?
- Warnings associated with Xanax
- Misuse of Xanax
- What are the uses of Xanax
- What is the dosage of Xanax
- Further details
Xanax (Alprazolam) belongs to a group of anti-anxiety medications called benzodiazepines. People can buy Xanax online to treat short-term anxiety and panic attacks. It is one of the single most prescribed anti-anxiety drugs in the United States.
What is Xanax?
It is a popular anti-anxiety drug in the benzodiazepine family group of medications. Benzo is the same family that includes Clonazepam (Klonopin), Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan), and others.
In the United States, it is a prescription drug indicated for limited medical purposes. However, people can buy Xanax online to get a prescription label without any extra payment. Food and Drug Administration approved Xanax in October 1981. Additionally, the United States Drug Enforcement Agency considers it as a schedule IV-controlled substance.
Xanax is known for its calming effects on the central nervous system and brain. It works by decreasing abnormal excitement in the human brain.
In other terms, it slows down the movement of brain chemicals that may be unbalanced due to a reduction in nervous tension and anxiety. Alprazolam (the generic name for Xanax) works by increasing the effects of a natural substance called gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Warnings associated with Xanax
Your doctor will ask you to follow these guidelines to have safe and effective use of Xanax.
- You should inform your doctor or pharmacist about any alcohol consumption and drugs you’re currently taking, including both over-the-counter and prescription medicines. You generally should avoid using alcohol while taking treatment with Xanax.
- Most doctors don’t prescribe drugs like Xanax during the pregnancy period. You should inform your pharmacist if you’re a pregnant lady or planning to become a mom.
- Breast-feeding mothers also should inform their doctor. This drug can pass into your breast milk and produce severe health conditions in your baby.
- You should never increase your dosage without informing your health care provider or pharmacist. Higher dosage does not treat your condition any fast but can cause serious side effects. They also can result in emotional or physical dependence.
People should not discontinue using it or decrease the dosage amount without informing their doctor. This can lead to withdrawal symptoms.
Inform your pharmacist or doctor if you have;
- Breathing problems or asthma, or
- Kidney or glaucoma, or
- A history of depression, or
- A history of excessive alcohol consumption, or
- An addiction to medications or alcohol.
People should not take Alprazolam or Xanax if they;
- Are also using itraconazole
- Have narrow-angle glaucoma
- Are allergic to benzodiazepines like Xanax
In certain people, this anti-anxiety medicine can react differently. People with the following conditions should inform their doctor.
- Have alcoholic liver disease
- Drink a lot of alcohol
- Have impaired hepatic function
- Older patients
- People with obesity
Misuse of Xanax
There are a number of US residents who use Xanax without any medical recommendations.
According to the medical data set, the number of individuals seeking treatment for benzodiazepines (Xanax) misuses almost tripled from 1998 to 2008. Long-term misuse or addiction to this medicine is associated with psychotic experiences, depression, and impulsive or aggressive behavior.
In terms of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration “SAMHSA,” there were over 1.2 million emergency room visits associated with non-medical use of prescription drugs in 2011.
What are the uses of Xanax?
Many people buy Xanax online to treat short-term anxiety disorder and panic attacks or panic disorder. Tension or anxiety associated with daily-life stress does not require treatment.
People with generalized anxiety disorder, an unrealistic or excessive worry or anxiety, may also use this medicine.
Alprazolam (Xanax) is also prescribed to treat panic attacks with or without agoraphobia, and it may reduce the number of attacks an individual has.
What is the dosage of Xanax?
This medicine comes as an extended-release tablet, tablet, an orally disintegrating tablet, and a concentrated liquid. People with anxiety issues can have it by mouth with or without food. Your primary dosage can be based on the following factors;
- Why the individual is taking Xanax (the reason behind the use)
- Body response
A healthcare provider may gradually raise this medicine dosage until the drug works appropriately for the person. You should closely follow your doctor’s instructions to reduce the risk of adverse effects.
Xanax is available for sale in the following amounts of Alprazolam;
- 0.25 mg: white, oval, and scored tablet.
- 0.5 mg: peach, oval, and scored tablet.
- 1 mg: blue, oval, and scored tablet.
- 2 mg: white/green/blue and yellow, rectangular tablet.
People using Xanax extended-release tablets should never crush, chew or break a pill. They should take it whole. Breaking an extended-release tablet can cause specific adverse effects.
Never combine Xanax with other high-potential drugs or alcohol. It can lead to certain severe interactions and result in some very harmful effects. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re using other drugs.
What if a missed a dose?
It is compulsory to take this medication in its proper manner. If someone misses a regular dose, they should take it as soon as they remember. However, they should skip the missing amount if it is time for the next dose.
What are the symptoms of Xanax overdose?
Its overdose symptoms can include;
- Diminished reflexes
- Impaired coordination
If an overdose of Alprazolam occurs, an individual needs emergency medical attention. They should contact their doctor/pharmacist as soon as possible.
Store it at controlled room temperature. Please keep Xanax away from direct heat and moisture.